Cup holders? We don't need no steenkin' cup holders :) Well, okay sometimes you do. Here's a few suggestions:
- Put larger cups, and bottles between the seat and the door, near the lap belt. Holds pretty well, just take a sip first as the cup fits pretty tightly and is held at a slight angle. Just make sure you don't open the door when anything is held there...
- Use the center console box. Lift the lid, and put the cup in there. Works well until you need to brake hard!
- Folding, adjustable cup holder from eBay. Can be mounted on the drivers door near your left shin, and on the right-side of the front center console for passengers. A search for "cup holder miata mr2" works pretty well.
- Single DIN cupholder, from eBay, from a '90s Ford Taurus. Mounts into the space below/above the radio.
- Gas stations sell a cup holder that latches onto the window. Doesn't take large cups, and don't open the door.
- AutoZone sell the Euro Jr. cupholder which mounts in front of the center vent on the console.
- These can be mounted between the seats on the console:
- Use you passenger to hold your drink :)