Eric Southers web page is an outstanding area for DIY.
Ben Johnson has a DIY Blog in the works.
MR2OC Member Ron has catalogued huge amounts of pictures of disassembled components of the AW11.
ToyoDIY has hosted the electronic parts reference catalogs for all Toyota, Lexus, and Scion products up through 2007, including all markets.
- Tools: List of recommended basic tools
- Jack Points
- Driver side window: auto up
- Oil and Oil Filter
- Adjusting Valves
- Timing Belt
- Windshield Wiper: How to replace.
- Horn Switch: Switching the high and low tone horns
- Grunt Box
- Engine Coolant
- Painting Rims
- Scam: Cold Air Intake Chip
- Mounting a Camera
- Washer Pump
- Steering Wheel Rehab
- 4A-GZE distributor rebuild
- SC drive shaft rebuild
- DIY Exhaust
- MKII seat install
- Replacing the emergency/parking brake cable
- Plumley Spoiler Mod
- Hard wiring a radar detector
- http://mr2wiki.com/AllModels/ShiftBearings Replace your worn-out rubber shifter cable bearings with inexpensive skateboard ball bearings