If you'd like to join the community of people helping build the MR2 wiki, here are some fun and useful things you can do whenever you have some spare time.
- Create a new page: Everyone is an expert at something. Feel free to share your unique knowledge with other users by writing an article. Don't worry if your writing isn't perfect as other writers will be able to edit and improve your work.
- Edit an existing page: We believe that every page could be improved, so feel free to edit any page you find. You don't need to ask anyone for permission. The list of new articles? is a good place to start since most new articles need multiple contributors to reach their potential.
- Answer a request: If you know how to do anything that other users need to know more about, this is your chance to pitch in and help.
- Patrol Recent Changes: MR2 Wiki changes every hour and not all the changes are helpful. You can delete vandalism and other malicious changes by comparing edits by pressing "page history" at the top of each page and then editing appropriately.
- Stub Fix a stub: Stubs are very short articles that don't have much content. You can help by improving a stub article. If you know a lot about the topic, feel free to make a stub into a useful, full-length article.
- Copyedit an article: "Copyediting" means fixing spelling and grammar errors, as well as improving the "tone" of an article. If you need to know more about the "how-to voice" and the preferred format for articles, check out the MR2 Wiki formatting conventions and the basic editing guide.
- Re-format an article: Many pages evolve over time from brief lists to fully fledged articles. Editing helps get them there.
Based on: http://www.ehow.com