Hi, names Nick.
Active duty US Air Force. I am from Virginia Beach, Virginia, and I am stationed at Langley AFB. I am a US Air Force Ammo troop. IYAAYAS!
I bought my 1991 N/A MR2 T-Bar in August of 07' and I have yet to drive a car as fun as my MR2. Ive recently spent $2800 on a new tranny and clutch.
- Azul 17 Inch 5 Spoke Rims
- BF Goodrich 205/40/17 Front, 215/45/17 Rear
- Custom Exhaust System, including exhaust header, 2 1/2 inch piping, and dual sport mufflers.
- APC Re Works Ameri High Flow Metal Air Filter
- Cold Air Intake
- Air/Fuel Gauge, Boost Gauge, After Market Tach with Shift Light
- Sony CD Deck
- Polk Audio 250 Watt 6 1/2 speakers
- Panasonic 12 inch sub (behind passenger seat)
- 200 Watt Amp to the speakers (100 watts a speaker), 300 Watt Sub Amp (both mounted on fiberboard in the frunk)
- Short Shifter
- Multi Band Radio Scanner